Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Thanksgiving Post

Today I am celebrating what I can and being thankful for what I do have. For now, I have this pregnancy - something to celebrate and be thankful for. I am also thankful for my amazing friends and family who are helping to celebrate this pregnancy and this Thanksgiving Weekend. 

I do not know how long I will be pregnant and I do not know if either of these babies will get to survive past birth. For now, I thank the powers that be that I do have them now. With this in mind, we decided to do a little family photo session with those supporting me. Here are a few that we got. 
(Note: All photos taken by Beckie Kenrick, dear friend and photographer extraordinaire)

 The people that keep me going on a day to day basis: my husband and daughter.



My Darling Daughter - the person who can put a smile on my face on even the hardest days.
My Sister and I: she has completely changed her autumn's plans in order to support me and my family while I am on bed rest. She is such a rock star.


Another amazing friend pulled through: HB made these micro-preemie sized hats for the babies

My family: endless support and love - something to be truly thankful for
 

1 comment:

  1. It was good to see you enjoying yourself for a few hours!

    ReplyDelete